How to Become a Camp Calvin Counselor
Camp Calvin is a Christian ministry affiliated with the Christian Reformed denomination and under the authority of Classis Wisconsin. Camp Calvin is a week-long ministry for youth entering 4th through 9th grades. Camp Calvin's mission is to introduce youth to Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord in an outdoor setting. Camp Calvin 2019 will be held June 16 - 21 (staff reports on June 15).
Camp Calvin's staff is made up of Christian individuals who demonstrate a sincere desire for spiritual growth and who exemplify the highest principles of Christian living. To achieve these goals, we select individuals who are high school/college students or career individuals, who have a high degree of Christian maturity. As a staff member, you will have the opportunity and responsibility to share your faith in Jesus Christ. Our youth need Christian examples to follow, who are deeply committed to serving Jesus Christ.If you are interested in this Christian camp ministry, please carefully follow these steps to complete the application process:
- Download the Counselor Application Form, Camp Calvin Child Protection Policy, State of Wisconsin DHS F-82064A Background Check Form, and It Shouldn't Hurt To Be A Child Brouchure.
- Read Camp Calvin Child Protection Policy and It Shouldn't Hurt To Be A Child Brouchure and complete Counselor Application Form. Once completed, e-mail or print and mail to the address given on the form. All sections must be completed to be considered for a counselor position at Camp Calvin.
- Print and complete the Background Check Form and send by mail to the address given on the counselor application form.
- Download Counselor Recommendation Form. This form must be completed by your Pastor or Youth Leader. Once completed, your pastor or youth leader can then e-mail the form or print and mail it.
- Once your application has been reviewed you will be notified whether or not you have been accepted as a Camp Calvin Counselor. If you have been accepted you will then be required to download and complete the Camp Calvin Covenant and Camp Calvin Health Form.